Sunshower

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

On Jen...
Dress & Belt - Vintage / Cardigan - LF Stores / Boots - Sam Edelman / Purse - Shoedazzle
Hat - Borrowed from Boyfriend

When you find your way
Then you see it disappear
It's all right

Though your garden's gray
I know all your graces
Someday will flower
Oh, ooh, whoa
Oh, ooh, whoa
Sweet sun shower

Oh, in a sweet sun shower
- Chris Cornell

Though it is Fall we are still having summer weather here in LA!
And....
 Even though I am ready for Fall weather it was nice to throw on a light summery dress...
I love love love, the look of lingerie inspired dresses
Especially paired with a casual bootie, it makes this dress a more everyday wearable item...

xo
J

7 comments:

NailPolishTime said...

Hi J,
I really like your dress here and the boots too. I never really knew how to wear this style until now. Thanks for your post! You have a lovely blog and I followed you! Hope you will visit my blog and follow back too.

:)

Lia said...

totally jealous of the good weather! my winter clothes are out already.

loving the lace trim on that dress!

xx
Glass of Fashion

I V Y said...

bloody gorgeous dress.

xo zebra and meerkat

Sandra said...

Love the lace details!


Sandra
Stop by - Where are my keys?

Anonymous said...

I love the lace dress and your pictures are beautiful! Great blog


BOXMOONBABBLE.COM

The Fashion Philosophy said...

SUCH a cute post!! Love the hat and the fringe! Smashing!

Many Greets,
Davie+Erica
Wardrobe Stylists, NYC

>>http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Love the lacey detail on the dress paired with the cardi and boots. I actually reaaalllyy want those boots! lol

xoxo
http://ashley4emergy.tumblr.com

Post a Comment