Hot Blooded...

<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=
<span class=<span class=

On Jen...
Black Dress - Vintage / Blue Dress - Gypsy05

Well, I'm hot blooded, check it and see
I got a fever of a hundred and three
Come on baby, do you do more than dance?
I'm hot blooded, I'm hot blooded
- Foreigner

So I went ahead and mixed my last 2 nights in Sao Paulo together...
Just one more more Brazil post then we are back to my outfits! =)
Both these nights were spent in celebrating the formula 1 race so of course the party the night before was a bit more quiet then the night the race was over!
Which was such a blast!
There was champagne everywhere it seemed as if it was just pouring down like rain....
And the energy in the room was quite intoxicating, dancing smiling loving up on each other!
It was beautiful!
I hope everyone had wonderful Thanksgiving, this is the best time of the year!

xo J

6 comments:

Hen said...

Amazing pictures - looks like you had fun!

Hen
Teenage Daydreams
xo

Michael Beon said...

Looking quite ravishing love... Brazil seems like a happening place

www.Monarch84.com

Anonymous said...

no more brazil posts !!

Unknown said...

Magnificent peace of pictures about the nights were spent in celebrating the formula 1 race,really amazing and excellent to see.

__________________
Marketing Dissertation

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to visit Brasil, love all the posts, gorgeous dresses!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Amazing hot blooded pictures regarding new interesting fashion and style as well.
______________________________________________
Send flowers to Pakistan

Post a Comment