Cotton Candy Skys...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

On Jen...
Dress - Vintage / Boots - Zara


This is my first day/night in Rio de Janeiro!
And my eyes are open so wide, I absolutely love Brazil...
There is a different importance of life here... passion!
As I sit at a local bar drinking my wine I notice such a different way of living from the U.S. and though I love the U.S. I am a bit jealous...
Back home we are so consumed with work and getting ahead.
When I look around here, I see couples neck to neck and looking at each other so passionately.
They don't grab a quick bite as we do... they eat for hours and talk.
I'm in love with Brazil and am excited to learn more about the culture.
The photos above are from my first stop in Rio at a magical hotel called Santa Teresa which is in the hills of Rio over looking downtown... Tomorrow the beach!
Stay tuned for more!

xo J

9 comments:

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

that dress looks great on you.. the color is perfect!

http://devorelebeaumonstre.blogspot.com/

Liana said...

omg so jealous! i bet it is so beautiful there, and it sounds so laid back too. have a great day at the beach tomorrow! love that dress too!

Fashion Bag 411

Gabriella Rose said...

Wish I were you :) Awesome!! :)
Please check out my blog if you get the chance. Any feedback is appreciated!
www.lady-gabby.blogspot.com
xx

Emecè said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
I LIKE IT!! <3333333
FOLLOW ME!
letmetrembling.blogspot.com/

behindblueeyes said...

great pics! You look so pretty
amazing yellow dress

Anonymous said...

your images are amazing <3
i love your dress, now following your blog!
check out my blog if you ever get a chance?
www.intotheforbidden.blogspot.com

Izabel said...

looks amazing! x

izabelizabel.blogspot.com

Maria said...

these are gorgeous! I hear so many good things about Brazil*

x Maria

http://www.mariamichkev.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore your dress!
Never been to Brazil just Ecuador.

Post a Comment